Thursday, May 30, 2013

Adventures in the Consignment Store!

Well I was at work yesterday and when we were about to close there were these twin brothers. I really enjoyed talking to them. It started with them asking me if  I knew what they were into. As I rang up the books with a theme that seemed to be jokes I said "yes." One of the brothers then proceeded to tell me a few jokes while I rang up the other brother. It was quite amusing. In fact as I rang them up I pictured Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. They just had some of the expressions and loved to joke as did the cartoon characters.



Another fun thing was discussing eighties video games. The brothers continued to tell me about how the first ever video game high score was in Ottumwa, Iowa only thirty minutes from my hometown. They even had an old Donkey Kong ringtone. It was the highlight of my night to say the least. They were also excited about going to get Popeye's chicken. I would have to agree. It is quite delish. I hope to see them again. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment